Saturday, January 25, 2014

Crush. love . life….

Its funny how when when we're younger and first feel love, and our parents are saying its not true love. Every ounce of us rebels against them. But when you get older you look back you see that difference. What was in our minds as true love was just simple little crushes, caring i love you's, or teenage drama. Even at the age of 18 i don't think i've even known true love. I've loved deeply, but I dont think true love comes from loving someone just at first.  I think it's something that develops over time, not just a year, but a long time that you've grown to know the person better then anyone, or understand them completely.  I've heard of soul mates but never truly think its possible for everyone. Some people go so far as to taking tests or spending their whole lives trying to find their soul mate, but i think those people miss out on a lot of opportunities to be loved. I think everyone needs something different for their lives. Either it be a soul mate or just to be loved and happy. But to say true love right off the bat, I dont think anyone could be truly sure till time passed by. 

No comments:

Post a Comment